It is our great pleasure to announce that our Senior Student Catriona Reid has been awarded our 2019/2020 Ondine Scholarship. Congratulations to her!
The Ondine Senior Scholarship Award
Scholarships are awarded annually from 1st September. Students who are eligible for the award must have been nominated by their teachers and fulfil the criteria below.
The final decision is made at the discretion of Miss Barratt.
The scholarship fund covers the academic year basic fees but does not include fees for any exams, festivals, costumes, private tuition or rehearsals.
- Be 15 years of age or over
- Attend a minimum of 2 ballet lessons per week.
- Be punctual, loyal and committed.
- Be available to assist teachers in lessons for a minimum of 3 hours per week.
- Appearance, personality and organisation are also taken into consideration.
Failure to comply with the above criteria following the award of the scholarship may result in immediate retraction.